marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

mmm National Health Expo

Well I return to the blog.....yes this is Marlene and I am having a wonderful day finally able to stay in my office and enjoy a coffee and speak with all of you!

We have been busy with a new logo, new website and the launch of our new cookbook all in November. I was recently asked to speak at the National Health Show this weekend and am very excited to have this opportunity. If you go to our Facebook site then we have added a $2.00 off coupon as our guest for this weekend.(we are unable to upload any images due to maintenance on Blogger today so please just go to our website and click on our facebook page for the coupon @ www.marlenesmealmakeovers.com)

Health has continued to become a major topic, maybe in some way we are all realising the part that we play and that we are teachers for our children and the next generation. I read a sign yesterday outside of a church that said, "your home is a school.....what are you teaching"? I keep thinking about this as it relates to Dakota and the messages I send each day intentionally or not. I want to do better for her and as much as our kitchen table has done well it is time to work on friendships past and present and decide how I want to improve and make sure Dakota watches my mistakes, yes my mistakes.....but more importantly how I handle them!

So, sorry for anything or anyone in my past, but I am ready and geared for tomorrow......happily making mistakes along the way.

Come join me this weekend, your support is always appreciated and your health will thank you too!

Best Health
mm

No comments:

Post a Comment