marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 things to do with Raspberries.....#2


Good morning everyone, I am bouncing out of bed these days and I assume because of our early summer. Early summer brings the raspberry season and in our test kitchen we have been working on 3 things to do with raspberries and the white and pink dot martini glasses from the Pampered Chef. These glasses are in support of the Help Whip Cancer campaign which donates $1.00 from the sale of this product to the Canadian Cancer Society in support of Breast Research.....so it's all good!!!
Recipe 2, Raspberry kabobs
3 pints of raspberries(I used three kinds of raspberries, black, golden and red)
half of a pineapple
mint leaves
1 squeezed lemon
Take your mini kabob skewers and alternate one of each of the above; each kind of raspberry, pineapple and mint leave.
Rim the martini glasses with our Sweet Honey Vanilla Sugar from Pampered Chef and some lemon juice.
Fill with kabobs and squeeze some of the lemon over top
So elegant and so pretty....MOM will approve on Sunday

Please join me in supporting the Help Whip Cancer campaign and you can order any of these products at http//www.pamperedchef.ca/ordering/shopOnline.tpc

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene:

    LOVE this recipe! Those beautiful glasses make all the difference...I will call my Pampered Chef rep - obviously there are newer items that I haven't seen yet. Friends and I have been getting together for Pampered Chef parties for years. Such a blast! A great night out with the girls and amazing products! Thanks Marlene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing for this recipe. I've switched Mother's Day from being a traditional dinner to brunch and I've been pouring through cookbooks for new ideas. This recipe looks delicious and the martini glasses are so pretty - perfect for Mother's Day. I'll have to order some - or many with the summer weather fast approaching ; - )

    It was great seeing Pampered Chef products used. My family has been ordering from Pampered Chef for a long time. Their products are great. They are really well made, last forever and are unique. Many of their products are like "post-it notes" for the cooking world - makes you think why YOU didn't think of them! All the best Marlene, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Glam" Pampered Chef glasses. The rimmed glass makes it look like it's wearing a feathery boa! The healthy, light dessert is just what our Mother's Day brunch needs!

    Keep the ideas coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use for these great martini glasses. Since I am not much of a drinker, you can bet that I will be using my Pampered Chef Pink & White glasses and trying out this recipe. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete