marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Monday, May 17, 2010

Raspberries......#3


Thank you to everyone for the kind messages, flowers, magazines and goodies while I was in the hospital.....now ready to hopefully get back to my kitchen by end of month. Watch my blogs all this week for my journey through reconstructive surgery and what really happens!
Now back to the good stuff, Raspberries.....have I kept you waiting for my 3rd recipe and how I turned the pink and white dot martini glasses from Pampered Chef into a vessel for these amazing recipes?
Recipe 3, I took 1 pint of each different raspberry(yes there is more then just red ones), I used yellow(which Dakota picked), red and black. I used small bamboo skewers and alternated between these berries but starting with a pinepple chunk on each end for better support.
Fill each martini glass with your favourite yogurt and top with 3 small skewers. My daughter loved them....it was so fancy she said.

Enjoy and remember all of these pink products, like the pink and white dot martini glasses are available at Pampered Chef where a $1.oo of each sale goes to the Canadian Cancer Society to help support Breast Cancer Research......what a great way to help.

Enjoy the sunshine and please return for my regular blogs and recipe updates,
Best Health
mm

No comments:

Post a Comment