marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Amping up for the Run for the Cure


It told me on my fundraising page today that there was only 46 days until the CIBC Run for the Cure! So it is time to start fundraising folks. It is very important to me that we have a future without Breast Cancer.

The day of the run is very important to me for 3 symbolic reasons I have listed them below:
1. It was the first run I trained for after treatment.
2. It is among the only time of year when all my friends and family gather together in order to support a great cause.
3. This will be the 3rd time that my team has participated in the run (the first year being while I was still in treatment).

So if you all could kindly give me a hand in order to make this years run as symbolic as the last two it would really mean a lot to me. My team's fundraising page is http://www.runforthecure.com/goto/marlenemacpherson please give generously.

Hope to see you all out there with your running shoes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment