marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action!

What I love about my new job the most are the filming days. Although jam packed and a lot of work they are so much fun! The people I work with are so great. It is not unusual to see us cracking a joke or dancing around the kitchen. They are truly terrific and help me get everything in it's proper place.

So you may be asking, Marlene what are you filming for? Well in September we will be on a weekly segment with Rogers channel 10. I have worked really hard to create recipes that I think you all will love (and you guessed it, are so easy). I know that everyone has different tastes, but I can assure you that there is something here for everyone to enjoy. I can not wait for you all to see the final product and to try out the recipes.

Are you establishing "cook once and produce twice" in your home? I'd love to hear your comments. Best wishes everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment