marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Monday, August 16, 2010

P.O.P. (Power of Persistence)


We just wrapped up filming the new portion of Marlene's Meal Makeovers, P.O.P. or better known as Power of Persistence. P.O.P. is a speaking tour which will focus on the importance of never giving up when times are tough and taking control of our lives.

It was a great weekend filming the tour video with the crew that you see in the picture there is Len Henry (a producer and creative genius), Roxanne (the makeup artist...I don't know what I would do without her), my little Princess Dakota (I think she was born to be on camera), my husband Rick, Devon, Greg (who was in charge of the camera), and Adam (the photographer jumping in the background). Paula Moore (my trainer was also the part of the video however was not present to be in the picture). We had lots of laughs and I will never forget it as I think it is going to be one of the defining grassroot moments of the mmm company.

So I ask you this question....how do you put the power in persistence in your life? I hope you had a terrific weekend and keep checking the website for this new video!

No comments:

Post a Comment