marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Monday, September 27, 2010

CIBC RUN for THE CURE OCTOBER 3rd


Run, walk or just cheer us on..... I am blessed to be surrounded by such great people this weekend as we do our part to help find a cure.

It's not too late to make a donation, just go to our website at www.marlenesmealmakeovers.com and click on our link under charities....thank you in advance.

I want to share this story if you feel you need a little push. I was fortunate this week when Rick and I went back to see the surgeon about a possible return of cancer on my right side and received the news that all was good and it was just a node that they are confident is benign. While I was waiting a young teenage girl was waiting as well with her Mom. I believed the young girl was there to support her Mom on her test results......when they called the women's name I went numb......they had called the teenage daughter's name.....how unfair and how determined I now am to protect Dakota and all young women and men from this disease. My prayer is her outcome was similar to my news and that they did not find the cancer.

Please help us and best health
mm

No comments:

Post a Comment