marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello from Julie

Hello Everyone,
I thought before I posted another message, I should say hello and remind you that I've joined on with Marlene and will be carrying on the posts with a "Cooking through the Seasons" theme. Marlene hasn't gone away so don't worry! On the contrary, she is crazy busy with the show, speaking opportunities and all these wonderful magazine articles! Her business is growing and flourishing.

She will post about her upcoming adventures and I will continue on with the food articles and bring you great information and additional ideas on how to Cook Once and Produce Twice! I'll also keep you posted on how the cookbook is coming! It's an exciting venture for Marlene and I and no doubt will be filled with little adventures along the way.

And of course, keep visiting the website for Marlene's recipes!

To follow my monthly column about eating cleaner and the trials and tribulations of getting my family onto healthier food, please subscribe to the monthly newsletter on Marlene's website!

Stay tuned - there's much more to come!

Best Health,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment