marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Carrots are Determined as the Winner!


Hi Folks!

Carrots won by a long shot when asking you all on Facebook whether you would rather have a carrot or fennel recipe. I have now started to compile a "cook once, produce twice" recipe using carrots so continue to check the website regularly as I will be posting it soon. All I can tell you now is that the recipe begins with a juicer!

As luck would have it when I was counting the votes from Facebook I also got asked to speak and do cooking demonstrations at the Simcoe County Carrot Fest. Now if you don't think that is a coincidence I don't know what is! On August 21st and 22nd I will be at Carrot Fest preparing some of my favorite things to do with carrots. Please stop by, I can guarantee this is an event you don't want to miss! The website for the event is www.carrotfest.ca, check it out! As always I love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment