marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Monday, July 19, 2010

What a Whirlwind!



The last few days have been quite a whirlwind...sorry it has taken so long for me to catch up with you folks! Last week ended with a bang as we were preparing for a Canadian Living photo shoot which will be featured in the October issue of the magazine. What a great time! First I visited my friends Alana Murray (colourist), Dylan Sit (hairdresser), and Ryan Murchison (makeup artist) at Civello Salon in Toronto. They were extremely accommodating and made me look my best for the shoot. I would like to thank them so much for all of their hard work and making me feel at home! I got the seal of approval from my daughter Dakota when I got home as she was so happy to see my new haircut.

The shoot was a lot of fun. Although been placed in positions that felt un-natural the photographer assured me that they looked completely normal. I had my niece Devon and my Sister in Law Lorna on the sidelines reminding me to continue to smile. It was crazy having to wear fall clothes in the middle of summer... unfortunately I think the next season is going to hit us before we know it. We had a great laugh and I would like to thank the team (in the photos above) for taking the time to take such great photos!

Well that's all for now folks...hope everything is well. Look forward to hearing your opinions about the pictures when they come out in October!

1 comment:

  1. Love the hairdo Marlene! :-)
    Nothing like a fresh new style to start the summer off right!
    Great article in "Being Well". Looking forward to the next one!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete