marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Monday, July 5, 2010

First mmm monthly launched!




Today the first issue of the highly anticipated mmm monthly hit subscribers inbox. It features test kitchen tips, what I am up to over the next couple months, and others questions and feedback.

I obviously couldn't forget about my daughter Dakota, so she worked with me to create the kid's section of the newsletter (she was extremely excited to share her favorite snacks with other kids!).

If you have not yet heard or would like to subscribe to the newsletter please visit www.marlenesmealmakeovers.com to sign-up. Since this is only my first issue I would love to hear your comments as well as what you would like to see next month. Happy reading and happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment