marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Would you do it again

Good morning, can't believe we have been writing and cooking with pumpkin in the test kitchen this week....must get ready now for the fall release!

So I have had several questions now that I am 2 months post surgery with the DIEP Flap, the main question is "would you do it again, knowing what I know now"? My answer, absolutely yes! See for me being able to browse through my closet for a tank tops, a strapless bra or even choose a regular push-up(although I don't need to worry about pushing up the new one...LOL) is a comforting feeling. I believe for me ultimately it is about closure. Putting the past of the mastectomy, prosthesis, reminders of chemo and needles and tubes all in the past.

My mind is good, my body feels better each day and I love what I am doing.....how bad is that

Stay well, enjoy the summer
and Best Health
mm

No comments:

Post a Comment