marlene's meal makeovers

marlene's meal makeovers
marlene on a mission

Friday, July 23, 2010

From the Desk of Devon

Marlene's Favorite Niece Talks about working at mmm and everything behind the scenes!

Hey Everyone

My aunt let me take over her blog today to tell you about who I met last night. Let me give you a hint mud on the tires? Married to Kimberly Williams from According to Jim? One of the best country singers of all time? If you said Brad Paisley you are absolutely right!

So your probably asking, "Devon how did you get to meet Brad Paisley?" well Brad asked that people bring a non perishable food item to the concert last night in order to help the food bank. If you brought an item you were entered into a draw for 2 meet and greet tickets for Brad Paisley. As luck would have it I won the tickets! Got a picture with him as well as received an autograph, it was truly a once in a lifetime experience.

I think it is so nice when celebrities devote themselves to giving back. The Brad Paisley H20 tour helped to raise money for both the food bank and clean water in developing countries (as you will see on his shirt in picture). It was so inspirational to meet a celebrity devoted to helping others and so down to earth. So with this I end with a question, what are you doing to make a difference? At mmm we are devoted to breast Cancer and other charitable initiatives. Leave a comment as I would love to hear about it! Keep checking back for odd updates from the Desk of Devon.

Keep Giving Back,
Devon MacPherson


No comments:

Post a Comment